- Information We Collect or Receive. In the course of operating the App, we may collect and/or receive the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.(a) Information you provide directly to us. We only receive or collect information that identifies you personally if you choose to provide such personally identifiable information to us via email or other means. Access to certain features on the App does not require you to provide us any personal, contact, and/or account information, while access to other features on the App requires you to create a user profile. When you sign up to become a user or contact us, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, email address, username, password, telephone number, and/or information provided by you in any help request or inquiry you make to us via the App. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the App unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
(b) Other Information. In addition to the Personal Information and Payment Information, we may automatically collect or receive additional information regarding you and your use of the App; your interactions with us; and information regarding your computer and mobile devices used to access the App (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
(i). From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your and your product and service preferences.
(ii). From Your Activity. We may collect or receive information regarding:
i. IP address, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or mobile device;
ii. browser type and language;
iii. referring and exit pages and URLs;
iv. game scores;
v. date and time; and
vi. details regarding your activity on the App, such as search queries and other performance and usage data
(iii). About Your Mobile Device. We may collect or receive information regarding:
i. type of mobile device;
ii. operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows);
iii. network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE);
iv. device identifiers.
i.recognize the type of mobile device;
ii. personalize your experience;
iii. analyze which portions of the App are visited and used most frequently; and
iv. measure and optimize advertising and promotional effectiveness.
If you do not want us to deploy cookies in the App, you can opt out by setting your mobile device to reject cookies. You can still use the App if you choose to disable cookies, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected.
- How Information Is Used and Shared.
(a) You authorize us to use the Personal Information and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to:(i). verify your identify when you access and use the App and to ensure the security of your Personal Information;
(ii). improve the App and provide an enhanced experience for users;
(iii). contact you via e-mail or mobile device to give updates about your recycling metrics and billing status or to send you service reports, invoices, and your waste and recycling reports;
(iv). provide services and information that you have requested from us, including information about your account;
(v). communicate with you, for example, if we are providing information about changes to the terms and conditions or if you contact our customer support with questions;
(vii). comply with our obligations, such as legal or regulatory requirements, where this is explicitly required by law;
(viii). customize your experience, such as providing interactive or personalized elements on the App that are specific to your needs;
(ix). assist in organizing and managing our relationship with you or your business;
(x). solicit your feedback; and
(xi). inform you about our products and services.
(b) We do not sell, lease, or license your Personal Information to third parties.
(i) We may share your Personal Information with service providers that provide certain services to us, including, without limitation, website hosting services, cloud storage providers, and technical assistance providers. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure these service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your Personal Information and we do not authorize them to use or disclose your Personal Information except in connection with providing their services.
(ii) In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, the App, and our products and services, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the App and/or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe the App and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and investors and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
(iii) We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
(iv) As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
(v) To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information:
i. when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or
ii. whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others, including you.
(c) Deployment and Use of Firebase Cloud Platform
(i) The App uses Google Firebase technology (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, “Google”). Firebase is part of Google Cloud Platform and offers many services to developers. A list can be found here: https://firebase.google.com/terms/. Some Firebase services process personal information. In most cases, the personal data is limited to so-called “instance IDs”, which are provided with a time stamp. Firebase’s instance IDs are unique and thus allow the linking of different events or processes. These data are neither personally identifiable information nor do we make any effort to personalize it afterward. We process this aggregated data to analyze and optimize usage behavior and app functionality.
(d) Deployment and Use of Google Firebase Analytics
- Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences. If you have provided us any Personal Information, you may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us as set forth below. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the App (e.g., requests for support).
- How We Protect Your Information. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
- Children. The App content is directed to general audiences. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and will not knowingly collect Personal Information from any child under the age of 13. No portion of the App that requires the creation of a user profile or provision of any Personal Information is intended for use or permitted to be used by any child under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any children or minors, and no person under the age of 18 is permitted to create a user account or to otherwise provide us with Personal Information for any purpose. The App includes a “Kids’ Zone” section with a selection of educational games appropriate for users of all ages. No user account or provision of Personal Information is required to access this section of the App. The only information collected from use of the “Kids’ Zone” section are game scores. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we ask that minors (under the age of 13) not utilize the App for any purpose without parental supervision. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records. If we become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases. If you have questions about the personal information that may have been submitted by a child, please contact our customer support team immediately.
- Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents. The App and its servers are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the App, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
- App Stores; External Websites. Your app store (e.g., iTunes or Google Play) may collect certain information in connection with your use of the App, such as Personal Information, Payment Information, Geolocational Information, and other usage-based data. We have no control over the collection of such information by a third-party app store, and any such collection or use will be subject to that third party’s applicable privacy policies.
- The App is controlled and offered by Lady Green Miami Recycling Co. from the United States of America and, regardless of your place of residence, your use of the App is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA. Lady Green makes no representations that the App is appropriate for use in other locations or are legal in all jurisdictions. Those who access or use the App from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local law. You hereby consent to the transfer and processing of your data in the United States of America and any other jurisdiction throughout the world, which may or may not have different levels of privacy protection than those in your jurisdiction.